Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sorry I have been dead guys...

Hey. So Yeah, birthday week got a little hectic. Ended up not really doing a lot of working out, and ate way too much, and drank way too much. But the silver lining in all of that is that I have a very much renewed vigor for kicking myself in to shape. My aunt and I both committed to doing a full blown workout program. I am going to complete P90X for the second time, in its entirety, and she is going to do her 90 day program designed for women.

I also went out and got a protein supplement, and a thermogenic metabolism booster that I used a few years ago to drop from about 285 to 240. I think it will be a good solid kick to really start to lose more as I amp things up.

Going out to run 4 miles tonight. Gotta get back in the swing of things for getting in shape.

Post about Barefoot and minimalism training will be coming sometime this week. Looking forward to getting back into this, and being encouraged by all of you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Huh, I was WONDERING what happened to ya!

    TIME TO GET BACK TO HITTIN' DEM BRICKS, BRO!!!!

    Y'know we got yer back, dawg. GO DO WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you don't lack motivation, probably the most important aspect of this whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    Check out my blog at artofthefighter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running at night sounds dangerous. Be sure to wear some bright colors!

    ReplyDelete